DO’s & DON’Ts ">">
For Temple Newcomers
1. During the ceremonies. Please turn off the audible ring tones, beeps, etc. of all electronic communication devices you have brought with you. If you need to have a telephone conversation, please keep it for the meal breaks.
2. Please refrain from unnecessary conversation during the ceremonies. ">">
3. Standing up to take photographs is not allowed during ceremonies.
4. If you wish to take video footage, please contact the International Relations Department at pillar C18 of the Dhammakaya Meditation Hall. ">
5. For preferential seating in the ceremonies, overseas visitor may contact the International Relations Department at pillar C 18 of the Dhammakaya Meditation Hall. ">">">
6. Please do not point your feet towards Buddha Statues, monks or any other respected objects.
7. Women should refrain from physically touching the monks or their robes.
8. Please remove your shoes before entering the toilet. ">
9. Please keep any valuable items with you at all times. Valuable footwear can be taken into the pavilion in a carrier bag (provided). The temple cannot be responsible for any loss or damage occurring to congregation’s property. ">
10. Smoking or drinking alcohol is prohibited inside the temple grounds. ">">
11. If you get lost or lose a member of your party, please contact our volunteers with blue name badges on from the International Relations Department or contact 082 790 2207.